Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hereos: An Introduction

As I sat in church this morning, I was inspired to start a series on my blog entitled, “HEROES”, not to be confused with the “Heroes” series on NBC Monday nights. This is in spite of the fact that we, here in the Martin home, are all “Heroes” FREAKS! None of us can wait until the writers’ strike is over and the genuises who brought “Heroes” to us two seasons ago are back at work filling our minds with superhuman, psychopathic fodder.
I do actually know people who can walk through walls, regenerate after horrifying injuries, paint the future, create fire from the energy within them, know precisely what another mind contains, demonstrate superhuman strength in times of crisis, go back and make everything right, and I even know a few people who can fly. In the days to come, I’d like to introduce you to them.
These are my heroes.

No comments: